Friday, December 29, 2006

Tag of the (New) Year

Don't think too much..... just hop on and write how you celebrated your last year New Year eve, how you plan to do it this time.... and a few more easy questions...

  1. How did you celebrate last New Year eve (at least two unforgettable things of the occasion)

  2. What were your New Year resolutions for the last year (hope you’d made at least 2 resolutions for last year)

  3. How successful were you in any/each of them?

  4. How do you plan to celebrate them this New Year eve (any crazy wild plans are most welcome!!)

  5. So any resolutions for this year(hoping again that you’ll at least make two resolutions this year as well)

  6. What do you think are the chances of those succeeding?

  7. Tag at least 3 people to know better about them


  1. With friends in Goa for 3-4 days:

    Most of the time was on beaches followed by some awkward but memorable incidents:

    First I lost the bike key, then when we got a new key my friend Ankit was demonstrating to me how to keep the key safely in trouser pockets and instead went away to city with the key and leaving me and my friend Soumya feeling helpless with a bike beside but no keys!!

    Then some small fights with autowallahs and roaming and late night driving in lonely roads of Goa.

    The extremely bumpy and uncomfortable ride back to Bangalore by bus

  1. a) To quit procrastination

    b) To be more honest with few things in life which earlier I think I was not.

    c) To be not tempted or moved by short term gains and view things in long term perspective.

    (d) To wake up early morning and do some physical exercise.

  1. a) I have procrastinated quitting procrastination.

    b) I think I have done justice here….so may be my life is better because of this one thing

    c) A little justice I can say but still confused over it.

    (d) Quit on that the very next day, now I know these adventures are not for me.


  1. No special plans… going to Bangalore so may be just another night of drinking and crashing out.

  1. a) To quit procrastination …again!!

    b) To work for an NGO for at least a couple of months.

    (c) To travel to some parts of India, something which I have deprived myself of greatly…

    (d) To do some physical exercise combined with some meditation

  1. a) I think I can do it… I just need to be reminded of it. The only problem is I can put reminders for this in each nook and corner but how would I be reminded to put the reminder.

    b) I think the possibility for this is fairly good, considering some thinking I have done because of Last Year Resolution No. 2. So I think I can take out time to work for NGO’s something which I have wanted to do for a long time.

    c) I think this should be done fairly ok too but again I will need to be reminded. For the past 2 years in Mysore, I had never been to the Mysore Zoo thinking it to be a collection of dying animals in dilapidated shacks. This time when I visited the Zoo, I got the shock of my life. It was one of the best zoos I have seen in India.

    Another evidence of bad record in this. Having stayed in Delhi for more than 4 years I have never visited Lal Quila, Qutab Minar !!

    (d) Since this is New Year resolutions, I don’t want to spoil the mood by commenting negatively on this. Diplomatically, this too stands a good chance.

  1. Sid, Amrut, Cuckoo, Jat, Arun, Avishek and anyone and everyone who would like to join in.


And How can I leave without saying that May all of you have a rocking New Year and may you all achieve what 2006 denied to you.



2 comments:

SiD said...

arrey yaar KT... yeh karna to mushkil hai - na koi resolution tha na hai... aur new year party ke liye shimla gaye the... ab aur kya bataun.. pata hi hai tereko...
all the best with your resolutions ;)
and happy new year!!!

KT said...

happy new year to u too....

waise chalo will share the new year pics and videos on my comp sometimes later...