Friday, September 01, 2006

Chauka...

Well I was looking for something to write when Sid tagged me. Interesting enough to write especially when I was hungry to write something and knowing that it’s the first time someone has tagged me.
4 jobs I’ve had:Let me recollect…..

  • Infosys – First company

  • Working for SIDH- A dedicated blog on this experience.

  • Teacher – a failed attempt to earn some pocket money in Delhi. I sucked at it.
4 films I could watch again and again:My job is more difficult than Sid’z because I have even hollywood movies to choose from!!
  1. Masoom

  2. Guide

  3. Forrest Gump

  4. Lakshya
4 places I’ve lived in:
Since my father was a govt. official there are so many places I have lived in and each has its own distinct memories. But I think I will name those places which have had a distinct effect on me.  
  1. Varanasi- through 2 schools and 7-8 years made some amazing friends, but there is still something which makes me hate this place. Probably, hard lessons started here and went on to my college life.

  2. New Delhi- 4 yrs of my life here. Earned some good friends, learned some hard lessons

  3. Hyderabad/UK- Clubbed both of them together because I spent roughly the same time in these places: 3 months. Both were like “Little work full pay”.

  4. Mysore – My idea of life: Jobs like u do in Bangalore and stay in Mysore.
4 TV series I like to watch:Not much of a TV buff I am
  1. YES BOSS (Mohan ji and Meera ji’s hilarious comedy)

  2. CID (I like there detective serials)

  3. FRIENDS (not too much but I have seen lot of episode on CDs)

  4. The Big Fight, We The People (Repository of some amazing topics to think about)
4 places that I’ve been on vacation to:I haven’t been much of a vacation guy, but still there are some amazing places I have been to.
  1. Goa- visited twice during the carnival season.

  2. Mussoorie- the one month spent here were eye opening experiences for me.

  3. UK- Amazing places in UK like London, Swansea Beach, Lake District.

  4. Pune
4 websites I visit everyday:
  1. Blog - mine and others

  2. Rediff

  3. Gmail

  4. Wikiepdia- for randomly searching some trivia.
4 books I’d love to read again and again:
  1. India Unbound - Gurcharan Das

  2. Godfather- Mario Muzo

  3. Rising Sun- Michael Crichton

  4. 1984- George Orwell
4 favorite dishes:
  1. Bhindi

  2. Baigan Bharta

  3. Chicken Biryani –with Raita.

  4. Any crap thing served with Curd/Yoghurt- thanks to my hostel days.
4 places where I’d like to be right now:
  1. Varanasi- with old friends- The only reason to be there.

  2. Mussoorie - In the very same village

  3. On a lonely trip to Kerala

  4. Goa Beach, but alone again, with my diary and keep writing.
4 people I’m gonna tag:
  1. Jat

  2. Avishek

  3. Danny

  4. Naveen
P.S.: This post also wishes my friend (name withheld intentionally), best of health. He recently discovered that he is suffering from Hepatitis-B. I am still not able to get in touch with him. In fact I really don’t know what I am going to say when I will call him. Here’s wishing best of health to you dost!!

2 comments:

SiD said...

abey yaaar KT..
after reading ur blog..
I realised a few things.. i had forgotten to write..
Books - Godfather - how cudddd I misss that!!!!!!!
and ya.. i intentionally missed out on the English movies.. first I thought I wud make a seaparate section for eng movies.. then forgot to do it..
I would include Shawshank redemption in that

KT said...

yeah even I thot of godfather when I had put "five point someone" and then said to myself that the book is good but not worht repeated reading... when i was thinking of a replacement I remembered of Godfather....

and obviously when it comes to movies the list is endless and its a pain choosing 4 and leaving out others...